Contracting relationships in high-hazard industries
A strategic analysis about “Contracting relationships in high-hazard industries” began in May 2019 and is currently underway. This strategic analysis is in line with the work of the group convened by "Foncsi 2" on this theme and aims to give them an international dimension.
Key points in video
Core members of the strategic analysis group:
- Benoît Journé, University of Nantes
- Jean-Christophe Le Coze, INERIS
- Laure Bonnaud, INRAE - University of Paris Dauphine
Experts from industry and other organizations associated with this strategic analysis:
- Sophie Rougé, Airbus
- Florence-Marie Jégoux, DGAC
- Nicolas Lot & Joël Chupeau,, EDF
- Céline Poret & François Jeffroy, IRSN
- Jean-Yves Bligny & Mohamed Chalabi, SNCF
- Sébastien Roulier, TotalEnergies
International academic experts
Five internationally renowned academic experts participated in a seminar at the end of October 2020, in order to compare their visions with the GSAS, and to propose new avenues for improvement.
University of Liverpool
UNSW Business School
This work will lead to the publication of an academic book by Springer in the open access collection of Foncsi « SpringerBriefs in Safety Management ».
Contact & coordination