Dynamics of negotiation and compromise : Publications
You will find here the work that has been published in the Foncsi's series "Cahiers" or "Regards", but also some academic publications in international papers, communication at conferences etc. All these references are in English language, for publications in French, please refer to the French website.
- Weyer, J. Adelt, F. and Hoffmann, S., 2015. "Governance of complex systems. A multi-level model", Sociological working paper #42/2015, Dortmund University of Technology, Germany.
- Weyer, J. Fink, R.D., Adelt, F. "Human–machine cooperation in smart cars. An empirical investigation of the loss-of-control thesis", Safety Science, Volume 72, February 2015, Pages 199–208.
- Baram, M. 2015, "Examination of a negotiation model to adress community concerns about innovative industrial processes", Conference on Governance of Emerging Technologies, Arizona State University Law School, May 26-‐28, 2015. See slides.
- Concina, L. 2014, "Risk attitude & Economics", Regard sur la sécurité industrielle, # 2014-01.
- Adelt, F. Weyer, J. and Fink, R.D. 2014, "Governance of complex systems: results of a sociological simulation experiment", Ergonomics,Volume 57, Issue 3, 2014, Special Issue: Beyond Human-Centred Automation.
- Fink, R. D. and Weyer, J. (2014).Interaction of human actors and non-human agents. A sociological simulation model of hybrid systems. Science, Technology & Innovation Studies, 10:31–46.
- Lücke, F., Fink, R. D., et Weyer, J. (2013). Sociological theory of action in complex socio-technical system-theory and practice. Dans International Workshop “Sociology and Political Science in dialogue on Rational Choice Theory and Applications”, Turin, Italy.
- Crivellari, P. (2013). The SIMAGE (Integrated System for Environmental Monitoring and Emergency Management) : an innovative public-private technological partnership in the chemical site of Porto-Marghera(Italy). Dans Crisis, Critique and Change, Turin, Italie. European Sociological Association.
- Angelova, V., Armantier, O., Attanasi, G., et Hiriart, Y. (2013). Relative performance of liability rules : Experimental evidence. Theory and Decision, pages 1–26. doi : 10.1007/s11238-013-9405-0.
- Attanasi, G., Casoria, F., Centorrino, S., et Urso, G. (2013), "Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy",The Journal of Socio-Economics Volume 47, December 2013, Pages 228–247
- Rufin-Soler, C., Frère, S., Zwarterook, I., 2012. "The PPRT of Dunkirk, new management tool for the territory". Association of American Geographers, Annual Meeting, 28 February, New-York.
- Attanasi, G., García-Gallego, A., Georgantzís, N., et Montesano, A. (2012). Environmental agreements as a hawk-dove game with confirmed proposals. Environmental Economics, 4:34–42.
- Le Blanc, A., Zwarterook, I., 2012. "Industrial risks, resilience and participatory processes". Association of American Geographers, Annual Meeting, 28 February, New-York.