Work and workers in the 2040’s
The strategic analysis on “Work and workers in the 2040’s” worked from 2019 to 2021.
A video with the key questions
|> Managing Future Challenges for Safety |
|> Industrial safety in a changing world|
Core members of the strategic analysis group:
- Corinne Bieder, ENAC, Toulouse, France
- Hervé Laroche, ESCP Europe, Paris, France
- Jesús Villena López, Ergotec, Spain
Experts from industry and other organizations associated to the strategic analysis:
- Florence Reuzeau, Airbus
- Raluca Ciobanu, EDF
- Laurent Cebulski & Bruno Dember, EPSF
- Franck Ollivier, Eurovia
- Nicolas Engler & Thierry Escaffre, GRTgaz
- Dounia Tazi, ICSI
- Alexandre Largier & Tania Navarro Rodriguez, IRSN
- Stella Duvenci-Langa & Cyril Cappi, SNCF
- Raphaël Waxin, TotalEnergies
International academic experts
Seven internationally renowned academic experts participated in a seminar in november 2020, in order to compare their visions with the GSAS, and to propose new avenues for improvement.
Gérard de Boisboissel
This work will lead to the publication of an academic book by Springer in the open access collection of Foncsi « SpringerBriefs in Safety Management ».
Workshop "Rail safety of the future"
On March 23, 2021, Foncsi organized a prospective workshop with leaders of organizations in the railway sector:
CEO of Getlink
(Eurotunnel, Europorte, ElecLink et CIFFCO)
member of the transport
and tourism committee
Pierre-Franck Chevet, president of IFP Energies Nouvelles, and Jean Pariès, scientific director of Icsi-Foncsi, were the organizers.
Contact & coordination
Tel.: +33 (0)5 32 09 37 83