Work and workers in the 2040’s
The strategic analysis on “Work and workers in the 2040’s” began in May 2019 and is currently in progress.
A video with the key questions
Core members of the strategic analysis group:
- Corinne Bieder, ENAC, Toulouse, France
- Hervé Laroche, ESCP Europe, Paris, France
- Jesús Villena López, Ergotec, Spain
Experts from industry and other organizations associated to the strategic analysis:
- Florence Reuzeau, Airbus
- Raluca Ciobanu, EDF
- Laurent Cebulski & Bruno Dember, EPSF
- Franck Ollivier, Eurovia
- Nicolas Engler, Romuald Perinet & Thierry Escaffre, GRTgaz
- Dounia Tazi, ICSI
- Alexandre Largier & Tania Navarro Rodriguez, IRSN
- Stella Duvenci-Langa & Cyril Cappi, SNCF
- Raphaël Waxin, TOTAL
International academic experts
Seven internationally renowned academic experts participated in a seminar in november 2020, in order to compare their visions with the GSAS, and to propose new avenues for improvement.
Gérard de Boisboissel
This work will lead to the publication of an academic book by Springer in the open access collection of Foncsi « SpringerBriefs in Safety Management ».
Contact & coordination
Tel.: +33 (0)5 32 09 37 83